Salmon and risoni pasta bake
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 250g risoni pasta or other small pasta
- 300g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 x 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, grated
- 1 cup peas
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets, skinned
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning (we used Gourmet Garden)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Spray a large ovenproof dish or 4 individual dishes with oil spray. Cook risoni and sprouts in boiling water until tender. Drain and add to prepared ovenproof dish/es.
2 Add tomatoes and remaining vegetables. Toss well. Add fish. Top each piece with some Mediterranean seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice.
3 Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden and fish is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.
Make it gluten free: Use small gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.