Salmon and risoni pasta bake
- oil spray
- 250g risoni pasta or other small pasta
- 300g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 x 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, grated
- 1 cup peas
- 4 x 100g salmon fillets, skinned
- 4 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning (we used Gourmet Garden)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Spray a large ovenproof dish or 4 individual dishes with oil spray. Cook risoni and sprouts in boiling water until tender. Drain and add to prepared ovenproof dish/es.
2 Add tomatoes and remaining vegetables. Toss well. Add fish. Top each piece with some Mediterranean seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice.
3 Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden and fish is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Use small gluten-free pasta.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us