- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red capsicums, sliced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 500g seafood marinara mix
- 2 x 250g pouches SunRice 90 seconds brown rice
1 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and capsicums and cook, stirring, until soft. Add paprika and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
2 Add tomatoes to saucepan with ½ cup water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 7-10 minutes, or until sauce thickens slightly.
3 Add seafood to sauce, cover pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until seafood is cooked through.
4 Serve seafood stew with rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
- Swap the onion for a large fennel bulb, if preferred.
- Make it gluten free: Check paprika and flavoured tomatoes are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like