(at time of publication)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red capsicums, sliced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 500g seafood marinara mix
- 2 x 250g pouches SunRice 90 seconds brown rice
1 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and capsicums and cook, stirring, until soft. Add paprika and cook, stirring, until fragrant.
2 Add tomatoes to saucepan with ½ cup water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 7-10 minutes, or until sauce thickens slightly.
3 Add seafood to sauce, cover pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until seafood is cooked through.
4 Serve seafood stew with rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
- Swap the onion for a large fennel bulb, if preferred.
- Make it gluten free: Check paprika and flavoured tomatoes are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.