Smoked salmon coleslaw
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g pack hot smoked salmon
- 1 pack coleslaw (no dressing)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 loaf ciabatta (or other crusty bread)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Mix the mayonnaise with the juice and zest of the lemon. Mix well, then stir through half the coleslaw (or more if you're hungry).
2 Divide between two plates, top with the flaked smoked salmon and enjoy with slices of crusty bread.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us