Spicy prawn and coconut stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths (or 4 cups broccoli florets)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 500g peeled raw prawns
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 x 250g pouches microwaveable brown rice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriandercilantroX sprigs
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Cook the cauliflower florets and broccolini in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until veges are just tender. Refresh in cold water. Drain.
- Heat a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat. Cook paste, stirring, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until almost cooked through.
- Add coconut milk, cauliflower and broccolini; cook for a further 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice, following packet instructions. Serve curry with rice and coriander.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us