Sweet chilli fish with vegetables and chips
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 frozen fish fillets (we used Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fish Fillets, 525g pack)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce with lime
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 capsicums, roughly chopped
- 800g potatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups green beans, steamed
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Heat oven to 190°C. Combine chilli, ginger and water. Mix well.
2 Cut 4 square tinfoil pieces big enough to wrap fish. Place a fish piece in the middle of a tinfoil piece, top with vegetables, chilli and ginger.
3 Fold tinfoil and place each airtight fish parcel in an ovenproof dish. Toss potatoes in oil and add to ovenproof dish.
4 Bake in oven for 25 minutes until fish is cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with potatoes and beans.