Sweet chilli fish with vegetables and chips
- 4 frozen fish fillets (we used Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fish Fillets, 525g pack)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce with lime
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 capsicums, roughly chopped
- 800g potatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups green beans, steamed
1 Heat oven to 190°C. Combine chilli, ginger and water. Mix well.
2 Cut 4 square tinfoil pieces big enough to wrap fish. Place a fish piece in the middle of a tinfoil piece, top with vegetables, chilli and ginger.
3 Fold tinfoil and place each airtight fish parcel in an ovenproof dish. Toss potatoes in oil and add to ovenproof dish.
4 Bake in oven for 25 minutes until fish is cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with potatoes and beans.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g