Tacos with beans, chicken and corn
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons Mexican spice
- 400g can red kidney beans in spring water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 corn sweetcornXtaco shells
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta, to serve
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX leaves, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 11g
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spray a saucepan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add chicken mince and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until nicely browned.
- Add corn and spice and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add kidney beans and frozen veges and cook, stirring, for 5-8 minutes.
- While beans and vegetables cook, in the oven heat taco shells according to packet instructions.
- To serve, spoon the chicken mix into the tacos, top with feta, coriander and squeeze over lime juice.
Make it gluten free: Check Mexican spice is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us