Teriyaki salmon with stir-fried greens and brown rice
- 4 x 100g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 2 bok choy, leaves halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 x 250g pouches microwavable brown rice
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Combine salmon and teriyaki marinade in a shallow dish. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets and cook for 2-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
2 Return pan to a medium-high heat and add sesame oil, garlic, chilli and broccolini; cook for 5 minutes. Add bok choy and soy sauce, and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until just tender.
3 Meanwhile microwave the rice according to packet instructions. Divide the rice, salmon and stir-fried greens among 4 plates and serve.
- Make it gluten free: Check teriyaki marinade and soy sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
One comment on Teriyaki salmon with stir-fried greens and brown rice
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Loved this dish, as did our dinner guests – had lots of great comments. Will definitely cook again.