Teriyaki salmon with stir-fried greens and brown riceReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 4 x 100g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 2 bok choy, leaves halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 x 250g pouches microwavable brown rice
1 Combine salmon and teriyaki marinade in a shallow dish. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets and cook for 2-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
2 Return pan to a medium-high heat and add sesame oil, garlic, chilli and broccolini; cook for 5 minutes. Add bok choy and soy sauce, and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until just tender.
3 Meanwhile microwave the rice according to packet instructions. Divide the rice, salmon and stir-fried greens among 4 plates and serve.
- Make it gluten free: Check teriyaki marinade and soy sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information