Thai chicken noodle curry
(at time of publication)
- 400g pack 2-minute noodles
- 2 cups green beans, washed, halved
- olive spray oil
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 352g can light coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 500g chicken breasts, cut in strips
- fresh basil, roughly torn
1 Place noodles and beans in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes, drain, then place in a bowl of cold water. Set aside.
2 Heat a heavy-based frying pan and spray lightly with oil. Add curry paste and stir. Add coconut-flavoured evaporated milk. Bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer. Add chicken. Simmer for 6-8 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3 Add beans and noodles. Stir to heat through. Serve garnished with basil.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.