Tofu and vegetable parcels
Time to make: 40 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 x 125g slices firm tofu
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 250g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 250g green beans, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 200g dried soba noodles
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place metal baking tin into oven to heat.
2 Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a medium-sized bowl. Add tofu slices and coat with mixture.
3 Cut four 30cm x 50cm sheets of baking paper. Place a piece of tofu in the centre of each and add spring onions, capsicum, snow peas and beans to parcels. Drizzle over any remaining sauce and sesame oil. Roll up top and twist baking paper sides to form parcels. Place on heated baking tin and cook for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and tofu is heated through.
4 Meanwhile, cook soba noodles following packet directions. Serve with tofu parcels.