Pesto, tofu and broccoli pizzaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion basic pizza dough (see tip)
- 420g can cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets, steamed or boiled
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 150g tofu, cubed
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- ⅓ cup walnut pieces or almond slices
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- spray oil
- fresh herbs
- freshly ground black pepper
Serve pizza with Winter coleslaw.
See our feature Step-by-step pizza for instructions (with pictures) and tips for making basic pizza dough and basic tomato sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 26g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information