Tofu kebabs with barley salad
Time to make: 20 mins , excludes making base mixes and assembling salad
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 portion Marinated tofu mix (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 portion Barley salad (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons oil (1 sesame oil and 1 sunflower or olive oil)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 tablespoon tahini
Total fat 31g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Thread tofu (coated in its mix) onto 8 dampened skewers. Brush with remaining marinade and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Cook under a preheated grill until lightly golden at edges.
2 Meanwhile mix all the dressing ingredients together and add to the Barley salad and spinach. Toss lightly.
3 Serve the kebabs on top of the barley salad. Garnish with fresh coriander.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week vegetarian special feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us