Tofu, semi-dried tomato and basil dip
- 275g block silken tofu
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup fresh basil
- salt and black pepper, to serve
1 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend all ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl, season to taste.
2 Serve immediately.
Fresh vegetable crudités or breads and crackers
Make it gluten free Check tofu is gluten free
- Use silken tofu as it has a softer texture suitable for blending (firm tofu will crumble).
- Semi-dried tomatoes are more moist than sun-dried tomatoes. Find them in the deli section at supermarkets.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like