Tofu, semi-dried tomato and basil dip
(at time of publication)
- 275g block silken tofu*
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup fresh basil
- salt and black pepper, to serve
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend all ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl, season to taste and serve immediately.
Fresh vegetable crudités or breads and crackers
- Use silken tofu as it has a softer texture suitable for blending (firm tofu will crumble).
- Semi-dried tomatoes are more moist than sun-dried tomatoes. Find them in the deli section at supermarkets.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us