Tofu, semi-dried tomato and basil dip
- 275g block silken tofu*
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup fresh basil
- salt and black pepper, to serve
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Use a stick blender or food processor to blend all ingredients until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl, season to taste and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
Fresh vegetable crudités or breads and crackers
- Use silken tofu as it has a softer texture suitable for blending (firm tofu will crumble).
- Semi-dried tomatoes are more moist than sun-dried tomatoes. Find them in the deli section at supermarkets.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us