Traffic light slushy
- 2 cups chopped, seeded watermelon
- 2 cups chopped, seeded rockmelon
- 2 cups chopped, seeded honeydew or prince melon
- fresh mint, to garnish
- In a blender, process watermelon until smooth. Pour into a shallow plastic container. Rinse blender and repeat with rockmelon, then honeydew. Place the three containers in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight, until frozen.
- About 20 minutes before you’re ready to serve, remove the frozen melon from freezer to allow it to thaw a little. Using a fork, mash to a slushy consistency.
- To serve, spoon honeydew melon among six glasses. Repeat with a rockmelon layer. Finish with a watermelon layer in each glass and garnish with mint.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
Stir the melon a few times as it freezes, for a better consistency.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us