Warm Thai chicken salad with red riceReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 limes, juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 400g cooked lean chicken breasts, shredded
- 400g pack bok choy, trimmed, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced thinly
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 6 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 250g packet Thai red rice (we used SunRice)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 1 red chilli, very finely sliced
1 Mix dressing ingredients together with a pinch of sugar. Place all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
2 Cook rice following packet directions. Serve rice with the salad. Scatter over peanuts and sliced chillies. Garnish with mint if you prefer.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information