Fish stir-fry with broccoli and ginger
(at time of publication)
- 1 ½ tablespoons tamari
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 500g white fish fillets, cubed
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 1 large head broccoli, trimmed, cut in florets
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups steamed basmati rice, to serve
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
1 Combine tamari, rice wine and honey in a small bowl. Set aside. Spray a large, non-stick wok with oil. Set over a high heat. Add fish and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2 Spray wok with oil and return to a high heat. Add onion and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and snow peas to wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add cabbage. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just wilted.
3 Add reserved tamari mixture and fish to wok. Stir to heat. Top basmati rice with stir-fry, garnish with coriander and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tamari.
This recipe is part of our 7 days, 7 dinners feature – make dinners for a week easily, including ‘make ahead’ components to be used in other dishes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information