Zim zam barbecue sauce
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup prepared tomato sauce (I use Heinz)
- 1 tablespoon golden syrupmaple syrup corn syrupX
- 3 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Combine the barbecue sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.4g
–Saturated fat 0.1g
Dietary fibre 0.6g
If you're using this sauce both as a glaze and a dipping sauce, make sure you separate the two for food safety reasons.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us