Zim zam barbecue sauce
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup prepared tomato sauce (I use Heinz)
- 1 tablespoon golden syrupmaple syrup corn syrupX
- 3 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Combine the barbecue sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
If you're using this sauce both as a glaze and a dipping sauce, make sure you separate the two for food safety reasons.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.4g
–Saturated fat 0.1g
Dietary fibre 0.6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us