Asian slaw with chickpeas and edamame beans
(at time of publication)
- 500g bag red cabbage slaw
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained
- 3 cups edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 cup (large handful) fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- ¾ cup unsalted cashew nuts
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 In a large bowl combine slaw, chickpeas, edamame and coriander.
2 In a jar with a lid combine fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce. Shake to combine. Add to slaw ingredients and toss well. Top with cashew nuts and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.