Asian slaw with chickpeas and edamame beans
- 500g bag red cabbage slaw
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained
- 3 cups edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 cup (large handful) fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- ¾ cup unsalted cashew nuts
1 In a large bowl combine slaw, chickpeas, edamame and coriander.
2 In a jar with a lid combine fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce. Shake to combine. Add to slaw ingredients and toss well. Top with cashew nuts and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us