Beef carpaccio salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g lean beef steak
- oil spray
- sprinkling of Tuscan seasoning
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 6 cups rocketarugulaX
- 8 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 8 tablespoons light vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 baguette
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Spray beef with a little oil. Sprinkle with seasoning. Heat a hot plate, griddle or barbecue until hot. Add beef and cook until evenly browned, turning once. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl combine radishes, onion and capsicum. Mix with rocket and tomatoes. Toss with dressing and parmesan.
3 Toast baguette slices. Slice beef thinly. Add salad vegetables to bread. Top with beef and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free seasoning, vinaigrette and bread.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us