Chicken and new potato bake with summer herbs and yoghurt lemon dressing
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2 red capsicums, cut in 2cm chunks
- 2 large carrots, sliced in chunks
- 2 teaspoons Greek or Tuscan seasoning (we used Masterfoods)
- spray oil
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 lemons, zest and 2 teaspoons juice, plus wedges to serve
- 8 cups mesclun leaves
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette (see tip)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh oregano or parsley
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large pan with baking paper. Place chicken and vegetables on pan, sprinkle with greek seasoning and lightly spray with oil. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon zest and juice. Dress mesclun with vinaigrette.
3 When bake is cooked, remove from oven and scatter over herbs.
4 Serve bake with salad and lemon yoghurt, and lemon wedges to garnish.
Make it gluten free: Check seasoning is gluten free.
To make vinaigrette dressing, use one part olive oil to one part balsamic vinegar.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information