Chicken and new potato bake with summer herbs and yoghurt lemon dressing
- 500g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2 red capsicums, cut in 2cm chunks
- 2 large carrots, sliced in chunks
- 2 teaspoons Greek or Tuscan seasoning (we used Masterfoods)
- spray oil
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 lemons, zest and 2 teaspoons juice, plus wedges to serve
- 8 cups mesclun leaves
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette (see tip)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh oregano or parsley
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large pan with baking paper. Place chicken and vegetables on pan, sprinkle with greek seasoning and lightly spray with oil. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon zest and juice. Dress mesclun with vinaigrette.
3 When bake is cooked, remove from oven and scatter over herbs.
4 Serve bake with salad and lemon yoghurt, and lemon wedges to garnish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
Make it gluten free: Check seasoning is gluten free.
To make vinaigrette dressing, use one part olive oil to one part balsamic vinegar.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us