Vegetarian individual pizzas
(at time of publication)
- 8 freezer-friendly pizza bases, defrosted if frozen
- 1 quantity pizza sauce, defrosted if frozen
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1 cup thinly sliced courgette
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil
- cracked black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Divide pizza sauce, cherry tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms, onion and cheese between bases.
2 Cook pizzas for 10—12 minutes until bases are crispy and cheese has melted. Top with basil and pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour (in bases) and check stock (in sauce) is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us