Chilli peach salsaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup finely chopped peaches (tinned or fresh, ripe)
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ciderhard ciderX vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
1 Combine ingredients in a bowl and serve with cold meats, savoury pastries or barbecue foods.
Double the quantity for a crowd.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.00g
–Saturated fat 0.00g
Dietary fibre 0.00g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information