Choc cranberry bliss balls
Time to make: 10 mins , plus 1 hr chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place all ingredients except half the cranberries in a food processor or blender. Blend to a smooth texture. Add the remaining cranberries and combine. If the mixture is too dry, you can add a little water to make it easier to bind together.
2 Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls. Refrigerate for at least an hour, until firm. Store in the fridge.
- Substitute peanut butter with any other nut butter.
- For a different texture, roll balls in coconut thread, sesame seeds, chopped nuts or chia seeds.
If you are on the low FODMAP diet don’t eat more than two balls in one sitting, as dried cranberries can become high FODMAP in large serves.
Freeze in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)