Chocolate vanilla chia pudding
Time to make: 10 mins , plus overnight soaking
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (a mix of black and white works well)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 25g raw cacao, grated
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwifruit, sliced, to garnish
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
- In a bowl, place chia seeds, milk and vanilla and mix together. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir with a spoon to break up any clumps. Stir in maple syrup, ¼ cup of the yoghurt and half of the cacao.
- Layer into dishes with a few blueberries. Top with kiwifruit and remaining blueberries, cacao and yoghurt, if desired. Serve chilled.
- You can use vanilla essence if you don’t have paste, but the flavour will be less intense.
Make it gluten free: Check almond milk and Greek-style yoghurt are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us