Courgette and tomato frittatas with avocado, quinoa and radish salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
Dot's Oil Spray
1 cup baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
1 can Delmaine Cherry Tomatoes, drained
1 courgette, grated
Kenwood Kitchen Machine
6 New Day Free Range Eggs, beaten, seasoned with Countdown Select Salt and Countdown Select Black Pepper
1/2 cup trim milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan
12 Palmers Fresh Basil leaves, to garnish
1 1/2 cups cooked Ceres Organics White Quinoa
1 slice Venerdi Organic Sourdough Six Seeds Bread, toasted, cubed
1 NZ Avocado, chopped
1/4 cup Tasti pine nuts, toasted
120g pack Vitalvegetables Vitalheart Salad Mix
2 radishes, finely sliced
2 tablespoons Ceres Organic Coconut Balsamic Dressing
Total fat 30g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
- Layer each muffin hole with potatoes, tomatoes and courgette. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.