Tuna, corn and spinach frittata
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup trim milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 cups corn sweetcornXkernels
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 120g feta, cubed
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 3 tablespoons balsamic dressing (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease one large ovenproof dish (or 4 individual ones) with oil spray. In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, flour and dukkah. Add tuna, corn, spring onions and spinach and mix until just combined.
- Pour frittata mix into prepared dish and sprinkle feta over. Cook in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed.
- In a serving bowl, combine salad ingredients. Serve frittata wedges with salad on the side.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour and check dukkah is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information