- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 3 cups cooked chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 400g can chopped flavoured tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked green beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Heat oil in a non-stick pan and cook onion until softened. Add curry paste. Cook for a few more minutes.
2 Add chickpeas and stir to coat with paste. Add stock and tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in beans and coriander. Heat through and serve with rice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 16g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us