Curry chicken kebabs
(at time of publication)
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1 portion Chicken curry mix (see tip)
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 200g mushrooms
- spray oil
- 1 portion Barley mix (see tip)
- 1 portion Chargrilled vegetables (see tip)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic dressing (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Remove chicken curry skewers from fridge. Preheat a grill or barbecue. Thread tomatoes and mushrooms on other (dampened) skewers. Spray all kebabs with oil. Cook chicken skewers until golden brown, turning once. Add vegetable skewers for the final 3-4 minutes of cooking or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, combine Barley mix and Chargrilled vegetables portions together with dressing. Mix mango and coriander together. Serve kebabs on vegetables and barley with mango salsa on the side.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.