Fish with chickpea and edamame salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 50g feta, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh coriandercilantroX or flat-leat parsley, to garnish
- lemon slices, to serve
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 In a large bowl combine the chickpeas, edamame beans, peas, baby spinach and feta.
2 In a jar or cup, whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour this over the salad and set aside.
3 In a large non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the fish fillets. Turn over half way through cooking. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Season with pepper.
4 Serve fish with the salad. Garnish with coriander or parsley and a wedge of lemon on the side.
- You can use corn instead of peas and 1/2 avocado in place of feta.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us