Fish with chickpea and edamame saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 50g feta, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh coriandercilantroX or flat-leat parsley, to garnish
- lemon slices, to serve
1 In a large bowl combine the chickpeas, edamame beans, peas, baby spinach and feta.
2 In a jar or cup, whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour this over the salad and set aside.
3 In a large non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the fish fillets. Turn over half way through cooking. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Season with pepper.
4 Serve fish with the salad. Garnish with coriander or parsley and a wedge of lemon on the side.
- You can use corn instead of peas and 1/2 avocado in place of feta.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information