Fish with chickpea and edamame salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 50g feta, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh coriandercilantroX or flat-leat parsley, to garnish
- lemon slices, to serve
1 In a large bowl combine the chickpeas, edamame beans, peas, baby spinach and feta.
2 In a jar or cup, whisk the dressing ingredients together, pour this over the salad and set aside.
3 In a large non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the fish fillets. Turn over half way through cooking. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Season with pepper.
4 Serve fish with the salad. Garnish with coriander or parsley and a wedge of lemon on the side.
- You can use corn instead of peas and 1/2 avocado in place of feta.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us