Green bean and mozzarella salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups young spinach leaves, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl or platter.
2 Combine the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad. Mix well (use your hands) and season with salt and pepper.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us