Israeli couscous chicken salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 portion (350g) Basic roasted chicken (see tip)
- 280g pack Alexandra’s Moroccan Couscous cooked with 1 tablespoon oil (no salt)
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup oil-free sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriandercilantroX
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Break chicken in chunks. Place couscous in a large bowl. Squeeze in garlic flesh and toss lightly. Add chicken with vegetables to couscous and mix.
2 Garnish with coriander and serve with kale drizzled with balsamic.
If you can’t find Alexandra’s Moroccan Couscous, use Israeli couscous or a small pasta such as risoni or orzo and add a little Moroccan seasoning.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us