Lemon, chilli and garlic spaghetti
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 320g wholemeal spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 small red birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup capers, chopped and drained (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve (optional)
- lemon wedges, to serve
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 12.1g
1 Cook pasta following packet instructions. Drain and return to pot.
2 Meanwhile, combine lemon rind, chillies, garlic and parsley in a bowl.
3 Add chilli mixture, capers (if using) and lemon juice to pasta. Season with pepper and gently toss until combined.
4 Divide pasta between serving bowls, drizzle with olive oil (if using) and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us