Melon skewers with berry swirl yoghurt
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 rockmelon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 1/4 small watermelon, deseeded, flesh cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Thread pieces of each melon fruit alternately onto each wooden skewer.
2 Place raspberries in a bowl. Crush with a fork. Place yoghurt in a serving bowl and fold in raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
3 To serve, place skewers and bowl of raspberry yoghurt on a platter.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free yoghurt.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us