Mexican chicken pizzas
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (400g)
- olive oil spray
- 6 small mini pita breads or pizza bases
- 400g can flavoured tomatoes
- 420g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup grated light tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spray chicken breast fillets with oil. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Cool. Shred or roughly chop chicken.
2 Place pizza bases on 2 lightly greased baking trays. Top with diced tomatoes, chicken, kidney beans and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until bases are golden and crisp and cheese is melted. Top each pizza with a spoonful of sour cream and serve.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us