Prawn and tofu noodle salad
- 200g rice noodles
- 150g Bean Supreme Ginger & Soy tofu, cut in small cubes
- 150g precooked prawns, thawed if frozen
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Asian mushrooms, broken up
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (red capsicum and diced carrot)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, unsalted, chopped
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place noodles in a large bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in large serving bowl. Warm tofu with marinade in a pan.
2 Add prawns, tofu and salad vegetables to noodles and toss together. Mix dressing together and add to noodles. Toss. Serve with coriander and sprinkle of nuts.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and fish sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Pasta, rice and noodle dishes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.