Prawn and tofu noodle salad
(at time of publication)
- 200g rice noodles
- 150g Bean Supreme Ginger & Soy tofu, cut in small cubes
- 150g precooked prawns, thawed if frozen
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Asian mushrooms, broken up
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (red capsicum and diced carrot)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, unsalted, chopped
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1 Place noodles in a large bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in large serving bowl. Warm tofu with marinade in a pan.
2 Add prawns, tofu and salad vegetables to noodles and toss together. Mix dressing together and add to noodles. Toss. Serve with coriander and sprinkle of nuts.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and fish sauce are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.