Roasted cauliflower and kumara tray bake with pomegranate dressing
- ½ medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium kumarasweet-potatoX, cut into wedges
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 2 cups roughly chopped silver beet leaves
- spray oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 250g lamb loin chops
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish (optional)
- Pomegranate dressing
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. On lined tray, spread out vegetables. Spray with oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Add lamb chops to tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
2 In a jar, combine dressing ingredients and shake to mix well.
3 Serve lamb and vegetables drizzled with dressing and yoghurt and garnished with coriander, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Check smoked paprika and pomegranate molasses are gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 27g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Kumara, sweet potato recipes