Roasted courgette, kumara, semi-dried tomato and rocket pizza
Time to make: 40 mins , excludes crust preparation
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 x 22cm precooked Cauliflower pizza bases
- 300g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, diced in 1cm cubes
- oil spray
- 1 large courgette, trimmed, diced in 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 120g bocconcini cheese, drained, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby rocketarugulaX, to serve
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Place kumara on prepared tray and spray with oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until kumara is golden, adding courgette to baking tray for the last 10 minutes of roasting time.
2 Spread cauliflower crusts with an even layer of basil pesto. Top crusts with roasted vegetables, semi-dried tomatoes and bocconcini.
3 Place pizzas in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
4 Top pizzas with baby rocket, cut in slices and serve.