Roasted kumara with herb ricotta and capsicum salsa
(at time of publication)
- 600g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled
- olive spray oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup ricotta
- 40g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped chives
- 100g oil-free roasted red capsicum, diced
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch chilli flakes
- Heat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Cut kumara into 24 x 1cm thick rounds. Place rounds on prepared tray,spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine ricotta, feta, parsley and half of the chives. In a separate bowl, combine capsicum, lemon juice, chilli flakes and remaining chives.
- Spoon a teaspoon of ricotta onto each kumara round. Top with a little capsicum salsa and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check paprika is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.