Scrambled eggs with tuna
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced peppadews (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small wholemeal pita bread
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
1 Whisk eggs and milk with a fork in a microwave-proof bowl. Cook on high for 1 minute. Remove and whisk again.
2 Microwave for a further 30 seconds on high for eggs to begin scrambling slightly. Remove and add spring onion. Cook for 30 more seconds.
3 Stir with a fork. Add tuna and diced Peppadews (if using). Season with pepper. Spoon onto bread and serve with spinach.Note: All timings are guidelines only as individual microwaves will vary slightly.
- Eggs will continue to cook for a short time so remove while still slightly wet-looking.
- Click here for some handy microwave tips.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like