Sesame salmon slaw
- 1½ cups ready-made slaw mix (omit dressing)
- 1 cup fresh rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 80g cooked salmon, flaked (or use canned salmon)
- shichimi togarashi (Japanese spice mix), to serve (optional)
1 In a bowl, combine slaw and rocket leaves. In a cup, combine tahini, honey, soy sauce and 1-2 tablespoons hot water to make dressing. Add to slaw and toss well to coat.
2 Serve slaw with salmon lightly mixed through, topped with shichimi if desired.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 25g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Check tahini, soy sauce and shichimi togarashi, if using, are gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us