Sesame salmon slaw
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1½ cups ready-made slaw mix (omit dressing)
- 1 cup fresh rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 80g cooked salmon, flaked (or use canned salmon)
- shichimi togarashi (Japanese spice mix), to serve (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 In a bowl, combine slaw and rocket leaves. In a cup, combine tahini, honey, soy sauce and 1-2 tablespoons hot water to make dressing. Add to slaw and toss well to coat.
2 Serve slaw with salmon lightly mixed through, topped with shichimi if desired.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.