Soft beef tacos with radish and tomato salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in 1cm cubes
- 1/2 small avocado, cut in 1cm cubes
- 2 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, diced
- 4 tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- reduced-fat sour cream and lime wedges, to serve
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Place beef on a plate and sprinkle with seasoning. Heat a greased barbecue plate (or chargrill) to a medium-high heat. Cook beef, turning, for 7-8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice.
2 To make salsa, combine tomatoes, avocado, radishes and capsicum in a small bowl. Season with black pepper.
3 Top tortillas with lettuce, beef and salsa. Fold to enclose filling. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us