Soft beef tacos with radish and tomato salsa
(at time of publication)
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in 1cm cubes
- ½ small avocado, cut in 1cm cubes
- 2 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, diced
- 4 tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- reduced-fat sour cream and lime wedges, to serve
1 Place beef on a plate and sprinkle with seasoning. Heat a greased barbecue plate (or chargrill) to a medium-high heat. Cook beef, turning, for 7-8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice.
2 To make salsa, combine tomatoes, avocado, radishes and capsicum in a small bowl. Season with black pepper.
3 Top tortillas with lettuce, beef and salsa. Fold to enclose filling. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us