Spiced lamb, beetroot and feta salad
(at time of publication)
- 400g lamb rump
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups baby beetrootbeetsX, drained, rinsed, halved
- 8 cups mesclun mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cooked baby potatoes, cut in cubes
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
1 Heat oven to 220°C. Place lamb into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and rest.
2 Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
3 Divide among 4 plates and top with sliced lamb. Drizzle with avocado oil and scattered fresh basil.
Make it gluten free: Check ground spices are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.