Brown sugar nut cluster porridge
(at time of publication)
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped skinned hazelnuts
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 quantity Quick porridgeoatmeal, cookedX
- 2 bananas
- Combine almonds, hazelnuts, cinnamon, sugar and honey. Place on a lined baking tray and bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Top each porridge serve with one-quarter of the nut clusters and 1/2 banana.
Make it dairy free: Don’t use milk to make Quick porridge.
Try serving your porridge with these other delicious, healthy toppings!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information