Spicy chicken koftas
(at time of publication)
- 8 wooden skewers, presoaked in cold water
- 450g chicken mince
- ½ cup couscous
- ½ onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- olive spray oil
- 8 cups garden salad with a little vinaigrette
- 8 tablespoons raita (cucumber and yoghurt dip)
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make koftas, place all kofta ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well to ensure ingredients are distributed evenly through the mince. You may find it easier to use your hands.
2 Divide mixture into 8 even-sized portions and form into sausage shapes. Chill overnight in a sealed container if you prefer.
3 Thread koftas on skewers and spray with oil. Barbecue for 6-7 minutes, turning once to ensure even cooking.
Serve 4 Serve koftas with a squeeze of lime or lemon (if you prefer), salad and raita.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.