Tofu and noodle stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- olive oil spray
- 350g firm tofu, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut in strips
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut in thin strips
- 1 large handful bean sprouts
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- 1/2 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Combine sauces, garlic, ginger and oil in a shallow dish. Add tofu and turn to coat well. Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
2 Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Spray with oil. Add tofu, reserving any leftover marinade. Stir-fry until tofu starts to brown. Add capsicum, onions and carrot. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and remaining marinade. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
3 Cook noodles following packet directions. Add noodles to wok and toss to combine. Serve topped with coriander.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us