Tuna and kumara bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 large kumara
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning*
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peas, thawed
- 1/4 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese*
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1/2 x 400g packet stir-fry vegetables
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 15g
1 Peel and chop kumara. Cook in boiling water until tender. Mash with oil and seasoning. Place in a bowl. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2 Add the remaining ingredients except mozzarella, vegetables and basil. Mix well.
3 Spoon mixture into a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve with vegetables.
This tasty, filling dish can be made in advance and kept refrigerated until required.