Warm salmon and dill pâtéReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 200g poached or baked salmon, cooled
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- ¾ cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- To serve
- 6 slices seeded or sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 cups fresh rocketarugulaX leaves
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chargrilled
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 Flake the salmon with a fork. Add lemon zest and dill.
2 Add the remaining ingredients, mixing with a fork for a rough texture. Adjust seasonings.
3 Serve on toasted bread with rocket, cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.
- Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread and check Greek-style yoghurt and sour cream are gluten free.
- Try using salmon in spring water instead of poached salmon for a budget option.
This dip keeps well in the fridge for two days.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information