Zesty chicken on tahini slawReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ½ cup finely sliced green cabbage
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ raw beetrootbeetsX, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon
- oil spray
- 2 small (150g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- juice and zest ½ lemon
- ¼-½ teaspoon smoked paprika
1 In a bowl, combine cabbage, celery, red onion, parsley, carrot and beetroot .
2 Mix dressing ingredients and add to bowl, stirring to coat slaw.
3 Spray a pan with oil and place over a medium heat. Add chicken. Squeeze over lemon juice and sprinkle with lemon zest, paprika and seasoning.
4 Cook for 6 minutes each side or until juices run clear. Slice chicken thighs into thirds and serve on the slaw.
Make it gluten free: Check paprika is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 28g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information